Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Goals

Here I am at the beginning of another year with pretty much the same goals that I have every year. Well 2012 is the year I plan on completing them!

I have lots of great ideas and plans, but lack follow-through and motivation. I am hoping that this blog can be help me organize and complete my objectives.

Here my list of endeavors

Personal
1. Blog here at least 3 times per week.

2. Read at least 1 non-text book a month just for fun and review it here.

3. Try and review atleast 1 new product a week.

Professional
1. Complete my MSN-Education in August 2012.

2. Obtain Low Risk Neonatal Certification by December of 2012.

Health
1. Lose those last 10lbs to achieve a "normal BMI" by June and then maintain within 3 lbs of my goal weight.

2.Try at least 1 new activity a week until I can find a workout routine that I can maintain with a goal of a minimum of 3 workouts per week.

3. Try or develop one new recipe a week and review it here.


Financial
1. Reduce the amount I dine out- currently almost every meal to no more than twice a week (baring vacation and celebrations)

2. Stop using my badge in the cafeteria and pack my lunch, who needs that crap anyway?

Travel:
1. Work on the 50 state quest by traveling to at least 10 states in 2012.

2. Vegas Vowel Renewal in August.

Now that I have put them out to the universe, I have to follow through!

No comments:

Post a Comment